Can You Program?

Sat Sep 15 20:07:08 EDT 2007

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:15:20 +0000, brus stoc at gmail dot com wrote:

[snip spam]

> Hey, thanks for spamming our group.

You know, there are probably millions of people who never received the
original spam because their Usenet provider does a good job of filtering
out crud, and they wouldn't even know it existed, except that YOU decided
you had to be a big man by engaging the spammer in conversation.

Did you really think even for a millisecond that the spammer actually
hangs around long enough to read replies to his spam?

All I can say is, thank goodness for automated Baysian filters, because
now your email address is associated with spam in thousands of filters
across the world, reducing the chances of us seeing posts from you. I
think that's a good thing.

--
Steven.