Python "with"

Nigel Rowe see at signature.invalid
Mon Sep 17 19:41:44 EDT 2007

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:26, Grant Edwards wrote in comp.lang.python
<<13et3kv409e355d at corp.supernews.com>>:

> On 2007-09-17, Laurent Pointal <laurent.pointal at limsi.fr> wrote:
>
>> Note3: Its funny to see how Python users tries to change the
language,
>> does this occure with C, C++, Java, C# ?
>
> Yes.  I remember somebody I worked with once who write a C
> program using a whole pile of macros to make it look like BASIC:
>
> #define IF  if (
> #define THEN ) {
> #define ELSE } else {
> #define ENDIF }
>
> and so on...

and latin speaking perl programmers use Lingua::Romana::Perligata
<http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~damian/papers/HTML/Perligata.html>

Totaly insane.  Oh, wait, they're perl programmers.

--
        Nigel Rowe
        A pox upon the spammers that make me write my address like..