The meaning of a = b in object oriented languages

Lew lew at lewscanon.com
Tue Sep 18 18:05:27 EDT 2007

Roel Schroeven wrote:
> Laurent Pointal schreef:
>> Summercool a écrit :
>>>
>>> The meaning of  a = b  in object oriented languages.
>>> ====================================================
>> <zip>
>>
>> Oups, reading the subject I thought it was a Xah Lee post.
>
> me too ...

Nah, this dude's all right, so far.  As if my opinion mattered.

Stay with it, Summercool.  It's what discussion groups are for.

Here's why the reaction: cross-posting of computer-science-type essays,
something Xah Lee does.  But he recycles all his decades-old crap and really
doesn't participate in the discussion.  This isn't that at all.

--
Lew