Probstat Combination Objects and Persistence

dohertywa dohertywa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 11:01:26 EDT 2007

Hi:

I'm working with probstat module which does an excellent job for the
project I'm working on.

I am passing the Combination objects I generate to generator functions
that allow me to scale down the results.

I am trying to find a way however to store the end resultant
Combination object.  Try to pickle it, and Python segfaults.

I want to be able to store the Combination object at any point so I
may operate on it later without having to repeat previous work.

Any suggestions?

TVKIA,
Adam