Tutorial or Example (or Tutorial) of Using Canvas to Produce a Plot

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Sep 18 15:51:54 EDT 2007

On 2007-09-18, W. Watson <wolf_tracks at invalid.com> wrote:

> What would be appropriate? What are the choices? I'm pretty new to Python,
> but am familiar with the XWindow widget set.

There's no such thing as "the XWindow widget set".  There are
at least 8-10 different X Windows widget sets.  The ones that I
can name off the top of my head:

 Tk
 Athena
 Motif
 FLTK
 GTK
 Qt
 XRT
 WxWidgets (actually sort of meta-widget-set)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widget_toolkit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_widget_toolkits#On_Unix.2C_under_the_X_Window_System

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! As President I have
                                  at               to go vacuum my coin