GUI for viewing/editing python data structures?

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Wed Sep 26 18:23:30 EDT 2007

A while back, I seem to remember coming across a small program that could
view and edit python data structures via a nice expanding tree view.  I'm
now in need of something like that (to verify data is imported correctly
into a shelve file) and having a GUI would be much simpler than trying to
wade through the output of str(d) or repr(d).

I've tried googling with the obvious keywords (gui (view OR edit) python
data structures) but t didn't get me anywhere.

Pointers?

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com