python 2.5 and 3gb switch

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Sep 29 05:44:25 EDT 2007

> This is where python gives 'memerror'. Although the space is there it wont
> use it.

It's still not clear to me. Please be as precise and literal as you can
when reporting error messages. I very much doubt that Python outputs

memerror

at some point to the terminal; the string 'memerror' does not occur in
the entire Python source code. There are things in Python that have a
similar spelling, but again, please copy that spelling (and any
additional output that surrounds that text) literally, rather than
rephrasing it.

> I believe I should be using Python that is 3gb enabled as well

I'm not so sure about that, with your description right now. There might
be other reasons that cause that error (but they are hard to guess as
still still don't know exactly what the error is).

Regards,
Martin