Tutorial or Example (or Tutorial) of Using Canvas to Produce a Plot

W. Watson wolf_tracks at invalid.com
Tue Sep 18 13:23:02 EDT 2007

What would be appropriate? What are the choices? I'm pretty new to Python,
but am familiar with the XWindow widget set. I think it is available under
Python, but if there's a more suitable choice, that's fine. I would think
Tkinter would be the simplest choice. Yes, Tkinter would be preferable. It
seems to be the GUI of choice.

--
                          Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

                        Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>