Python.org mirror

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Sep 11 18:15:20 EDT 2007

Stream Service || Mark Scholten wrote:
> Dear sir, madam,
>
> Stream Service would be happy to provide a free mirror for python.org.
> We also host nl.php.net for free and we are happy to support more
> opensource websites with free hosting.
>
> Could you inform me about the options to become an officiel python.org
> mirror?

You may or may not be aware that the main Python site is hosted in the
Netherlands.

Many thanks for your offer, but we have in any case discontinued the
addition of new mirrors. See item 14 in

   http://www.python.org/psf/records/board/minutes/2007-03-12/

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119