concise code (beginner)

bambam david at asdf.asdf
Sun Sep 9 21:58:54 EDT 2007

I can try that, but I'm not sure that it will work. The problem
is that devList is just a pointer to a list owned by someone else.
Making devList point to a new list won't work: I need to make
the parent list different. I could do this by adding an extra
level of indirection, but I think at the risk making the call
environment more complex.

Still, the main thing is that I hadn't even thought of doing it
that way.

Thank you,

Steve.

news:fbqo83$8fd$1 at lust.ihug.co.nz...