ANN: 555-BOOM! version 0.6

Greg Ewing greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Sep 24 22:15:17 EDT 2007

I have released a post-competition version of my PyWeek 5 game competition
entry, 555-BOOM!.

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/PyWeek5/index.html

This version has been tidied up in various ways, and a few more levels added. I
have made a number of improvements to the level editor; it should be easier and
less confusing to use now. Documentation for the level editor is included.

What is it?

This is a game involving telephones, relays, rotary switches, and other
electrical things that make nice whirring and clicking noises. As well as
challenging yourself to solve the puzzles, you can also use the comprehensive
built-in level editor to create new puzzles for yourself and others, or just to
play around and have fun with the parts.

--
Gregory Ewing
greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz