Can't see the arguements when use Python in WSH.

Duncan Booth duncan.booth at invalid.invalid
Sun Sep 16 09:09:17 EDT 2007

GaryLee <garywlee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have the same situation? Is it my pywin32 package
> corrupted? I've downloaded the last pywin32 package and executed the
> site-packages\win32comext\axscript\client\pyscript.py to register the
> PyScript. But, the problem is still there.

I've no idea why pyscript.py doesn't set up the registry correctly, but it
should all work if you run the command:

   ftype pysFile=%SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %*

(If you wish you can try "ftype pysFile" first to see the current setting.
On my system the file association wasn't set at all but it sounds like on
yours it may be set but missing the %*)