Module for mod_python

Graham Dumpleton Graham.Dumpleton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:22:38 EDT 2007

On Sep 6, 9:32 am, rieh25 <robertoedw... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it such a bad idea that it doesn't deserve a reply?

You only posted the question six hours ago. Maybe the people who might
want to comment are asleep.

BTW, have you done an analysis of the various existing database object
relational mapper systems for Python that already exist? There are
also some systems for automatic web application forms generation based
on database data as well.

How is what you have in mind different to or not covered by these
existing packages?

If you describe how what you want to do isn't satisfied by the
existing systems then people may be more interested in commenting. If
you aren't aware of these existing systems then perhaps use Google to
do some research on them first.

Graham