concise code (beginner)

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch bj_666 at gmx.net
Mon Sep 10 04:19:36 EDT 2007

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:42:16 +1000, bambam wrote:

> "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <ldo at geek-central.gen.new_zealand> wrote in
> message news:fc2c86$i1l$4 at lust.ihug.co.nz...
>> In message <13e99756io95p66 at corp.supernews.com>, bambam wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you,
>>
>> Don't top-post.
>
> I have a number of  news readers here, but all of them work
> better  with top-posting, and in none of them is top posting
> a problem.

This is not about *you* having any problems but all the people who must
read your top postings.  Most of them, at least in this news group, expect
that a text read from top to bottom follows time from earliest to latest.
And as most here don't top post, a conversation with a top poster starts
to get mixed and even harder to follow.

Ciao,
	Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch