Rename multiple files using names in a text file

rémi nospam at non.com
Sat Sep 15 09:14:31 EDT 2007

Le Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:52:52 -0700, James Stroud a écrit:

[...]
> Other than that your strip() is stripping off some whitespace that is
> part of the name, I really can't see the problem either, but did you try
> to add in the explicit path? E.g.:

actually, the problem was in "while i <= len(list_jpg_strip)" and i should
have been "while i < len(list_jpg_strip)".

Antoher problem was the name of jpg's files used for testing. A naughty
one was nammed "file.jpg " instead of "file.jpg". So maube, as you saif,
stripping is useless for list of jpg files.
Thanks a lot.
Rémi