Using python to create windows apps that everyone can use?

Tom Harding tomharding at inbox.com
Mon Sep 17 13:02:31 EDT 2007

Hi guys, sorry to post another topic on this, as I am aware that it has
already been posted a few times, but not with specifically what I am looking
for. I want an app that makes a gui interface for python (similar to
Microsoft visual studio or qt designer, not a code based one) and/or an app
that can make this into a .exe that can be opened by any person on any
computer without python installed.

I would just love to do this in python and not C++, its so simple and
logical.

So basically, the easiest way to do that, please!

Thanks,

Tom Harding