Give List to Format String - How To

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Sep 5 23:08:05 EDT 2007

"gregpinero at gmail.com" <gregpinero at gmail.com> writes:

> I might just be being dumb tonight, but why doesn't this work:

Congratulations for finding the answer quickly, and thank you for
letting us know the answer.

In future, if you want to ask "why doesn't this work", please show us
all three of: the example code, the actual behaviour, and the expected
behaviour. "Doesn't work" is not a substitute for the last two.

--
 \        "Most people, I think, don't even know what a rootkit is, so |
  `\  why should they care about it?"  -- Thomas Hesse, Sony BMG, 2006 |