strange behavious of the logging module?

Christian Meesters meesters at uni-mainz.de
Tue Sep 25 04:19:19 EDT 2007

Peter Otten wrote:

> Vinay Sajip wrote:
>
>> This is a known bug, and not specifically related to logging, though
>> it sometimes manifests itself via logging:
>>
>> http://bugs.python.org/issue1180193
>
> Yup, thanks for looking into it.
>
> Peter
Thanks Vinay, but I am curious how issue 1180193 is related to the "bug"
Peter and me described: I do not have any *.pyc file around. As I kept
changing the file during development I used to call the program directly
using a link in my PATH. Hence no *.pyc file got created at all.

However, does anybody know a suggestion for a work-around?

Christian