wxPython unexpected exit

kyosohma at gmail.com kyosohma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:15:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

> Thanks for your help! It seems work!
> Another question: I create a progress bar, and on creation, it will be
> displayed,
> How can I invisualize it when later I no longer need it?

I think this is also a good way to use threads. Take a look at the
wxPython demo for the ProgressDialog code. Basically, you run it in a
loop and communicate with it every so often to tell it your progress.
When you're done, you can set some sentinel type value which would
kill the dialog.

I've never used it, but that's how I understand its usage. As I
mentioned, you should consider posting these types of questions to the
wxPython group: http://www.wxpython.org/maillist.php

Mike