The Modernization of Emacs: terminology buffer and keybinding

Ken Tilton kennytilton at optonline.net
Wed Oct 10 15:34:31 EDT 2007

nebulous99 at gmail.com wrote:
> On Oct 8, 7:32 am, Joost Kremers <joostkrem... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>bbo... at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>>Don't both "man" and those words for measurement come ultimately from
>>>words for "hand" (similarly to words like "manual", as in labor)?
>>
>>no.
>

> Do not bluntly contradict me in public.

I am reminded of my tai chi teacher in NYC, who used to come over to
correct me and say, "I used to do it that way."

Or, "What you are doing is good. What I do is...".

His school is very successful.

kenny

--
http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/

"Mother always told me, if you tell a lie,
always rehearse it. If it don't sound good
to you, it won't sound good to no one else."
                          - Satchel Paige