Please Help !!!

Heiko Schlierkamp hschlierkamp at sense-of-africa.com.na
Wed Oct 17 05:32:03 EDT 2007

I need to update the virus program every day with the new dat file from
mcafee
I would like to us a Bat file to go to the web page and download the dat
file automatically to a specific Directory, that I have created, but my
problem lays in that the bat file will open the file to be downloaded but
the bat file does not confirm the save button so that it start to download
the file, that I still need to do manual. Please advice me with what still
need to be done!!
Your help will be very appreciated!!!

I have added the file so you can see what it does exactly!!

> Heiko Schlierkamp
> SENSE OF AFRICA - Namibia
> E-mail: hschlierkamp at sense-of-africa.com.na
> Website: www.sense-of-africa.com