Python and SSL

Johny python at hope.cz
Wed Oct 3 03:32:04 EDT 2007

On Oct 3, 7:51 am, "Martin v. Löwis" <mar... at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> > a  certificate that is signed by OpenSSL's own CA( certification
> > authority), that is not recognized in the program's list of root CAs,
> > causes an exception to be raised.
>
> What is "the program"? What programming language is it written in?
> What library does it use to maintain a list of root CAs, and what
> code does it execute to find out that a certificate is not in this
> list?
>
> Are you sure this is related to Python at all?
Martin,
Thank you for your reply.

It looks like this

MyPythonProgram --->Proxy---->Server
The  proxy is written in Java. I want to use that proxy to see what my
Python program sends to server.
The proxy uses its own certificate and this certificate must be
trusted, I think, otherwise I receive an error.

If I use
InternetBrowser --->Proxy---->Server

browser asks me if the Proxy's certificate is trusted.If I reply  YES,
than communication continues( I think browser adds this certificate
among trusted ones)

So, can you help, please?
Thanks.
L.