Yet another comparison of Python Web Frameworks

Kay Schluehr kay.schluehr at gmx.net
Wed Oct 10 12:37:05 EDT 2007

On Oct 10, 5:57 am, mdipie... at cs.depaul.edu wrote:
> Since you are starting a new project you may want to look into
> something new and different
>
> http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples

The delivered sourcecode is syntactically broken. Tabs and whitespaces
were mixed and when I open a file like gluon/global.py I find sections
like this:

class Request(Storage):
    """
    defines the request object and the default values of its members
    """
    def __init__(self):
    self.env=Storage()       # this line is incorrect syntax in Python
    self.cookies=Storage()
    self.get_vars=Storage()

Moreover there aren't any indications that the code was tested.

Kay