Python Magazine: Issue 1 Free!

Adrian Cherry acherry at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 5 08:52:14 EDT 2007

Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote in
news:mailman.1576.1191584716.2658.python-list at python.org:

> I've just been told by the editors at Python Magazine that
> the first issue is out. It's all-electronic so anyone can
> download and read it. Let them know what you think:
>
>    http://www.pythonmagazine.com/c/issue/2007/10
>
> regards
>   Steve

Thanks for that, initial impression looks good, I peruse it later
when the boss isn't watching. Unfortunately there seems to be a
few horror pictures crept in on page 4!.

One initial comment is the end of the magazine. It just seems to
stop abruptly. No back page commentry, cartoon or teaser for the
next issue.

Regards

Adrian