How python writes text into another windows application

Meitham meithamj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:53:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to write a simple program that reads data from a source file
(Excel sheet, XML file or text file) and then write the data into
another application by pasting the data into the applications fields,
and jumps from one field to another by writing \t tab.

My question is, how do I write the data into another application fields.
My target application is the TNT consignment manager. I asked TNT for
their API to make my life easier but they refused to release it :(. I
have a software that uses the same way I am looking after to fill in
application fields, it is the QuickAddress. Any idea how to achieve that?

Thanks

Meitham