Python Magazine: Issue 1 Free!

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Oct 5 19:54:20 EDT 2007

"Steve Holden" <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote in message
news:fe583c$4kj$1 at sea.gmane.org...
| I've just been told by the editors at Python Magazine that the first
| issue is out. It's all-electronic so anyone can download and read it.
| Let them know what you think:
|
|   http://www.pythonmagazine.com/c/issue/2007/10

OK.  Given that my (widescreen) monitor, like most current monitors, does
not rotate into the portrait mode that would display a whole page, double
column pdf files are painful to read on a screen.  Up and down, up and
down.  And the color pages cannot be sensibly printed  on a b/w printer,
even if I wanted to go to paper (which is what pdf was meant for), which I
do not.  Mismatching electronic documents to the screens they are most
commonly read on is to me at least shortsighted.  So I suggest that you
also produce a readable html version.