EasyMock for python ?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Oct 15 19:27:51 EDT 2007

Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> I've had good results with Ian Bicking's 'minimock.py'
> <URL:http://blog.ianbicking.org/minimock.html>. It uses the existing
> 'doctest' functionality for its output [...]

That doesn't make much sense, and it's wrong; it uses 'print' for its
output. That should read "It uses the existing 'doctest' functionality
for checking output [...]"

--
 \             "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the |
  `\                                   precipitate."  -- Steven Wright |