Where's the Starship's crew?

exhuma.twn exhuma at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 05:26:38 EDT 2007

On Oct 5, 10:31 am, Dick Moores <r... at rcblue.com> wrote:
> <http://starship.python.net/crew/index.html>
>
> I didn't check on all of them, but the only one I found was Mark
> Hammond <http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/>.
>
> Dick Moores

Doing 6 random clicks, revealed:

http://starship.python.net/crew/hooft/

all the others are dead links. I realised this fact as well some time
ago already. I thought the page itself was still "in development" and
did not find a single one page. These two obviously eluded me ;)

Strange to see that the situation did not yet improve. But then again,
we all probably know how much of a hassle it is to keep 10 different
web-pages with personal info's up-to-date. I suppose that the starship
crew all have som homes elsewhere and don't find the time to update
yet another page. I myself don't even bother anymore at all. I have
about 2 hours of free time per day (given that I like to sleep a
lot!). What makes things worse, the network at work is completely cut
off from the rest of the world for security reasons. I am happy that I
at least can access usenet by using google-groups *sigh*.

An interesting task might be to find the homes of the starship crew,
and post them here? Maybe? If lucky, the right person picks this up
and updates the crew-quarter labels of the starship. Or would
"Turbolift Buttons" be a better analogy for hyperlinks? Args.
Supposing, that these turbolifts *do* have buttons. How retro! ;)

I'm babbling again... sorry for this long winded post.