Selection error...

Abandoned besturk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 21:28:38 EDT 2007

Hi..
I want to select datas but some datas give me this error:

psycopg2.ProgrammingError: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8":
0xc720
HINT:  This error can also happen if the byte sequence does not match
the encoding expected by the server, which is controlled by
"client_encoding".

My select command:
cursor.execute("SELECT id from templinks where url='%s'"% URL)

This problem occured only select data when i try insert the same data
it doesn't give me error..
Note: My database is UTF-8 and the URLS come from different web sites'
html code
How can i fix this problem ?
I'm sorry my bad english..