RegEx question

Jerry Hill malaclypse2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:30:26 EDT 2007

> As far as the dialect, I can't be sure. I am unable to find documentation
> for Comment Reflower and thus cannot figure out what type of regex it is
> using. What exactly do you mean by your question, "are you using raw
> strings?". Thanks for your response and I apologize for the lack of detail.

Comment Reflower appears to be a plugin for Visual Studio written in
C#.  As far as I can tell, it has nothing to do with Python at all.

A quick look at their sourceforge page
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/commentreflower/) doesn't show any
mailing lists or discussion groups.  Maybe try emailing the author
directly, or asking a C# language group about whatever the standard C#
regular expression library is.

--
Jerry