pydev code completion problem

Lukasz Mierzejewski lmierzej at o2.pl
Sun Oct 14 17:57:03 EDT 2007

> I can confirm and it's something I would expect.  It is obvious to *you*
> that there is a `One` object in that list, but it would get very

Thank you for confirmation and your time!

> quickly very complicated for an IDE to keep track of objects if not
> even impossible.

I guess that you are right, but I wonder if there exists some
'tricks/magic' to overcome the fact that python is dynamically typed...

Tomorrow I will try Wing IDE...
But maybe someone use Komodo IDE or Wing IDE and can tell how they handle
situations like this? How works code completion in those IDE's?