Fwd: NUCULAR fielded text searchable indexing

Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com
Wed Oct 10 11:08:48 EDT 2007

> From: Grant Edwards
>
> Anyway, I apologize for my attempt at humor, since it appears
> to have somehow offended.

Why apologize?  If someone doesn't like the name given to a piece of
software by its author(s), screw them.  If I find the software useful,
I'll use it.  Even if its called 'bouncingBetty'.  Actually, I might try
it, just because of the name, but you get my point.

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.