Cross-platform GUI development

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Oct 12 11:47:33 EDT 2007

On 2007-10-12, BlueBird <phil at freehackers.org> wrote:

>> I'd recommend wxPython over those becase
>>
>> 1) native look and feel on all platforms

Not true for KDE or other non-Gtk desktops.

> You get it with PyQt as well.

Not true for Gnome or other non-Qt desktops.

There is no single "native look and feel" for Linux systems.

There are about a half-dozen different widget sets (Gtk and Qt
being the two big ones).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! !!  I am having fun!!!
                                  at