tuples within tuples

korovev76 at gmail.com korovev76 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:59:51 EDT 2007

> Resolve *what*?  The problem isn't clear yet; at least to me.  Above you
> say what you get.  What exactly do you want?  Examples please.

Sorry for my poor english, but I meant: how can I obtain a list of A
and C starting from something like this?

(A,B,C,D)
that could be
('tagA', None, [('tagB', None, ['bobloblaw], None)], None)
but also
('tagA', None, description, None)
when I don't know if C is a tuple or not?

I guess that, at least,  within the cicle I may test if C is a tuple
or not.. And then apply the same cicle for C... and so on

Am i right?

ciao
korovev

ciao