python with braces pre-processor

Paul Brauner paul.brauner at loria.fr
Mon Oct 22 05:44:27 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm working on a project that outputs several languages including
(hopefully) python. My problem is that the generic backend architecture
has not been designed to output correctly indented code, and that would
be helpful if there were somewhere a python pre-processor that would take
python with braces as an input and output regular python code. I thought
that it must exists because everyone generating python code will
encounter more or less the same problem, but I didn't find any 'official'
thing on the subject. I mean that I wonder if there is a special mode of
the offcial parser that does such a thing. If not, do you know the most
reliable project that would do this ?

Thanks a lot.

Paul