win32com.client documentation?

Mark Morss mfmorss at aep.com
Wed Oct 24 10:35:46 EDT 2007

I am a unix person, not new to Python, but new to Python programming
on windows.  Does anyone know where to find documentation on
win32com.client?  I have successfully installed this module and
implemented some example code.  But a comprehensive explanation of the
objects and methods available is nowhere to be found.  I have been
able to find a somewhat out-of-date O'Reilly book, nothing more.

I want to be able to script the creation of Excel spreadsheets and
Word documents, interract with Access data bases, and so forth.