spam kontrol

Wildemar Wildenburger lasses_weil at klapptsowieso.net
Wed Oct 3 16:06:09 EDT 2007

George Sakkis wrote:
> On Oct 3, 12:59 pm, "oruc... at gmail.com" <oruc... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> hii
>> ý think you know spam page is the most pest for net user.
>
> ...closely followed in the second position by incoherent misspelled
> posts in silly IM-speak.

You know, there are such people as non-native English speakers. Maybe
you should consider that before possibly insulting people who do not
derserve to be insulted (altough he does appear to be turkish).

/W
(I aplogize for that last remark. I have nothing against turkish people,
I just couldn't let the opportunity for a mean joke slip.)