Python Interview Questions

sndive at gmail.com sndive at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:34:17 EDT 2007

Krypto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have used Python for a couple of projects last year and I found it
> extremely useful. I could write two middle size projects in 2-3 months
> (part time). Right now I am a bit rusty and trying to catch up again
> with Python.
>
> I am now appearing for Job Interviews these days and I am wondering if
> anybody of you appeared for a Python Interview. Can you please share
> the questions you were asked. That will be great help to me.
>
> Thanks,

assert() in the c functions extending python ends the interview rather
quickly.
or at least it did for me @IronPort ages ago.
To be honest they have massively multithreaded app
and the last thing they needed was an appliance down because
some programmer was not sure what to do when a certain condition
arises.