Anagrams

sandipm sandip.more at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 23:40:12 EDT 2007

thanks..I  am using python 2.4.4. so i couldnt find "all" either as
inbuilt module
or by doing "from itertools import *",  "all" is not available.
I think I need to move to 2.5 then....

but what are the pros/cons of moving to 2.5? as we are using 2.4.4 on
production server which is quite stable.
any good pointers?

sandip