Need help parsing with pyparsing...

Hendrik van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Tue Oct 23 03:37:37 EDT 2007

"Just Another Victim of the Ambient Morality" <ihatemail.com> wrote:

> FAHRENHEIT 451 2000 Copies Sold
> 1984 Book Of The Year
>
>     The last example is actually okay but the first one is honestly
> ambiguous.

hey - Fahrenheit 451 - if my memory serves me correctly, by
Ray Bradbury, is a classic of SF. - firemen burn stuff instead of
putting fires out, and they have a marvellous mechanical dog
equipped with a syringe, for hunting down survivors...

And the title purports to be the temp at which paper spontaneously
combusts.

Worth a read, if you haven't yet.

So 'I' have no problem parsing the title, but I have to agree with the
statement above.

- Hendrik