C++ version of the C Python API?

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 17:17:19 EDT 2007

On 10/21/07, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> No, I literally meant that the Python C API is object-oriented.
> You don't need an object-oriented language to write object-oriented
> code.

I disagree with this statement. C is not an object oriented language,
and I've seen attempts to make it somewhat object oriented, however it
failed miserably in readability and manageability overhead. However,
this isn't the place to discuss such a thing so I've got nothing more
to say than that.

I do appreciate you taking the time to respond to my inquiry and offer
a few C++ wrapper API's for the Python C API. Take care!