C++ version of the C Python API?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Oct 21 16:09:30 EDT 2007

> Well C++ implicitly includes OOP since that is the foundation of the
> language. I was more or less asking if there was an object oriented
> version of the Python embedded API or perhaps an OO wrapper. However
> it doesn't seem that way, so I may have to make my own.

I think you are misinterpreting what you are seeing. The Python C API
*is* object-oriented. It has all features of object-orientation:
classes, encapsulation, polymorphism, late binding, ...

As for "make your own": people have tried this before; there are
multiple C++ wrappers around the Python C API available.

Regards,
Martin