How to use module audit-lib ?

Sébastien Weber valereG at hotmail.fr
Fri Oct 19 16:35:16 EDT 2007

Le Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:49:59 +0200, Jarek Zgoda a écrit :

> Sébastien Weber napisał(a):
>
>> I've installed the python-audit-lib module but there's no
>> documentation. Does someone know how to use it ?
>
> I don't know this package, but why did you install it? Maybe somebody in
> Überwald knows its usage?

Hello,
I've installed it to monitor some file's use : who/what makes what on a
file ? It's a wrapper for the audit fonction which is new in the kernel
2.6 and which allows you to know how a file is used by who. A command-
line utility named "auditctl" exists, but I want something written in
Python - to make an simple end-user application.
It seems like nobody has ever written smoething with that module...

(Sorry for my english, I'm french).

SW