ANN: magnitude 0.9.1

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Oct 16 05:16:41 EDT 2007

Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> A further issue, that requires a change of interface: Please comply
> with PEP 8 <URL:http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/> for your
> module interface. In particular, please name classes with TitleCase,
> and functions, methods, and instance names with lower_case.

In fact, if you ever hope to see this module included in the standard
library, you should make sure the entire thing is PEP 8 compliant, not
just its interface.

--
 \       "It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God |
  `\                       -- but to create him."  -- Arthur C. Clarke |