xyplot in Control desk from dspace

yanzinmeister at googlemail.com yanzinmeister at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 9 22:52:16 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

i'm new user of python, in fact, i'm using Control Desk from dsPACE. I
just want to change the programm a bit to fit to my application.

I draw xyplot using virsual instrument xyplot in Control Desk, and i
want to delect any curses if it's needed. But in Control Desk the
xyplot is time signal, i can not  simply delect it. The visual
instrument is set up from python programming.

So i want to know the princip of xyplot in  python, and then i can
draw the needed curses in backgroud's color. In this way, the curses
seems as delected.

I appreciate very much if anyone can give me help or useful advice.