where do I need to "tab"?

Sat Oct 20 10:23:55 EDT 2007

Gabriel Genellina wrote:
> En Fri, 19 Oct 2007 23:24:30 -0300, Scott David Daniels
>> OK, you have a mix of Python 3,0 and current (2.5.1) Python.
>
> All examples are OK for 2.5

You are absolutely correct.  Sorry for the misinformation.  I've been
working on 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, and trying 3.0 alphas and had shoved the
(a if b else c) expression to the wrong group mentally.  I try to
stay working in the subset that exists or can be hand-implemented,
so I avoid the 2.5 code so often that I forgot it was ther.

-Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org