Automatic Generation of Python Class Files

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:12:36 EDT 2007

I was thinking of a way I could make writing Python Class Files a
little less painful. I was considering a Ptyhon script that read a
file with a list of property names and method names and then generated
a skeleton class file.

I was even thinking of automatically generating the shell for doc
strings and epydoc tags.

Is there existing scripts that do something like this? If not, I will
try to come up with something. If I'm sucessful I'll release the code
under the GPL and will report back to the list.

However, I thought I would check here first so that I don't reinvent
the wheel.

Thanks,

Scott Huey