i need to get orkut (google) data without gdata, pls help!!!!

coolman_suk at yahoo.com coolman_suk at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 01:21:28 EDT 2007

hi,i am making a plugin for my app ( insert.clappings() ) and right
now i am in some serious problem.

i need a way to authenticate myself into orkut.com, get a session
cookie , open a bunch of files, and make rss out of them! i can handle
the make rss part.

some of u might know about gdata for python (it exists , found out
today on python.org) but it doesnt support the orkut service moreover
i just need to get data not send it.

i had been trying to getinto orkut for a while, (actually i was
writing a urllib http handler) but i could not handle the cookie dance
that google was playing with me.

my eyes are paining right now AND I NEED SOME  HELP FROM U GUYES (not
how to rest my eyes lol but how to login to orkut!)

anyone who has ever done this or could explain how google plays the
cookie dance!

SKI
(giving my eyes some rest)