Need to help to parse the matlab log file.

wang frank fw3 at hotmail.co.jp
Thu Oct 25 12:56:09 EDT 2007

I have a big log file generated by matlab. Here is a copy of part of it. I want to write a function to parse some results. For example, if I want to get the results of BandWidth and freq_offset_in_KHz, the function will print all lines with contain them as :

BandWidth = 10
freq_offset_in_KHz=50

I have submited a similar question to this forum and have not got any answer. May be my first one is too simple. So I decided to send part of the log file. I could not attach the whole file since it is big and restricted by company. This is not a student homework.

Thanks

Frank

Matlab log:

ans =