Eclipse Plugins

cyberco cyberco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:11:27 EDT 2007

> PyDev is open source, and the developer is pretty responsive, so if you
> could describe what is missing there is a good chance it would get
> implemented. I even fixed two bugs myself, my first ever real Java
> contribution...
>
> --
>   Heikki Toivonen

I can second that. I'm a happy PyDev user myself for any Python module
that is more than 100 lines long. The nice things is that it has a lot
of the same keybindings as the Eclipse Java editor has (duplicating
lines/blocks, organising imports, indent/dedent, etc). In cases where
PyDev needs a patch the main developer is always there to help you
out.

2B